Nashville or Remote | Full-Time
At Ncontracts we help financial institutions make better decisions through creating tools that help them understand their risks and compliance concerns, as well as providing pathways for them to mitigate their risks. We also have teams of industry leading experts to walk them through the process.
Why you will love working at Ncontracts
- Our core values: We value teamwork and learning, fostering trust in the team and a no-blame culture. We believe failures present opportunities to grow and learn.
- Our OKRs: We believe the value we deliver is in outcomes that meet our customer and company objectives over output alone. We work together on our road map and are transparent about our priorities.
- Our team: We fail as a team and succeed as a team. We are empowered to solve problems together and encourage creativity. All voices are heard and perspectives welcome from all internal teams.
- Our squads: We run dual-track agile
- Our career ladder: We empower career growth and are always coaching each other, finding new ways to learn via company-wide professional development, book clubs, training tools and more.
- Our work ethic: We commit and deliver, and have fun doing it!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work to define / refine our UI standards and mature our Design System
- Be involved with growing our usability testing efforts & ensuring we’re making a positive difference for users
- Solve problems as a member of a cross-functional autonomous squad to deliver value for our users
- Contribute to growing the skills and knowledge of our Design team through mentoring your fellow designers
What You Bring to the Team
- You’re user-centered in your approach to solving problems
- You have a mastery of all parts of Product Design – research, brainstorming, prototyping, validating, iterating
- You’ve got a knack for solving problems quickly and effectively
- Collaboration is second nature to you and you thrive in team environments, driving consensus
- You’re at ease communicating the reasons behind design decisions to others
- Familiar with UX design & testing tools
- Are regularly learning new things (methodologies / software / skills) and have a passion for sharing that with others
- You have skills and experience in UX Process and Design Thinking / Facilitating that you can teach the team
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
While years of experience aren’t necessarily an indicator of end product and how someone can contribute, it does help tell a story. From the many conversations we’ve had hiring other Senior Product Designers, this has translated to someone with around 7+ years of experience in Design and 3+ years of Product Design / UX Design experience.