WHO WE ARE
Ncontracts provides risk management and compliance software to a rapidly expanding customer base of more than 1,300 financial institutions located in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Our powerful combination of software and services enables financial institutions to achieve their risk management and compliance goals with an integrated, user-friendly cloud-based solution suite that encompasses vendor risk, organizational risk, and compliance risk management.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our growing team! The Cloud Engineer reports to the CISO and is responsible for the management of Ncontracts Cloud environment. The primary role of the Cloud Engineer is to provide automated services for server provisioning, infrastructure, and related process automation.
You will apply your knowledge on how to make infrastructure work based on your code. Provision Azure resources and translate end-user demand into meaningful pieces of automated process. Develop in infrastructure friendly programming and scripting language like Python, Bash, and Powershell. Or work with provisioning frameworks like Terraform, Ansible or Salt to codify application blueprints. Supervise ongoing health of the global service infrastructure and automation to avert disruptions.
This position also shares an on-call rotation with other teammates. The position is restricted to North America. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5PM, however evening and weekend work is expected.
- Driving automation into our infrastructure
- Provisioning and managing Infrastructure components & cloud services for application workload
- Provisioning application infrastructure components in Azure
- Working with multiple large-scale automation projects, including the end-to-end deployment of different platforms using IaC deployment
- Designing and implementing scalable, distributed, fault tolerant systems that satisfy sophisticated requirements
- Supporting services before they go live, through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Maintaining services once they are live by measuring and tracking availability, latency and overall system health
- Scaling systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by suggesting changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Crafting, implementing, and supporting deep and detailed monitoring across the DevOps pipeline including operational telemetry for our products/platforms
- Ensuring solutions are built to best practices and patterns for application development and integration
- The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as code
- Hands on experience in Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Bash and/or Python
- Windows Administration Knowledge
- Monitoring solutions
- Azure Technologies
- PAAS Services
- Knowledge of Networking
- Prior experience in programming or automation
- Experience with container technologies in a production environment (Kubernetes, Docker)
- A fun, fast-paced work environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- A generous, responsible PTO package; including paid holidays
- Community and social events to keep you connected
- Company-paid and voluntary benefit options
- 401(k) with employer match
- And much more!